HDK 01 HYDRAULIC LOG GRAB
Hydraulic log grab in a claw design. The grab mechanism does not permit the elements to cross themselves and a two-row chain is used to provide clamping pressure when picking up smaller quantities of wood.
The basic model grab is delivered with a reliable hydraulic rotator.
The load rating of the excavator in all working directions using this implement is key in selecting the right grab and carrier assembly.
- with 360º hydraulic rotation (max. 200 bar);
- HARDOX 400 blades;
- special storage cases;
- all connecting pins are made from a special high-strength alloy with surface hardening;
- covers over hydraulic cylinder rods;
- two-row clamping chain.
- fixed mount (not rotating) (100 kg lighter);
- HARDOX 500 jaws with blades;
- option to mount on a swinging brake;
- special covers to prevent mechanical damage;
- delivery with universal carrier to mount to any machine.
|Recommended carrier rating||12.0 – 28.0||[t]|
|Maximum load capacity||8||[t]|
|Maximum working pressure||3||[bar]|
|Grab model||Surface area||Weight||Load capacity||Dimensions [mm]|
|HDK 01 – 1000||1||1 190||8.0||1 700||1 330||1 850||1 850||750||80||40|
|HDK 01 – 1200||1.2||1 290||8.0||1 850||1 360||1 940||2 180||750||80||40|
|HDK 01 – 1400||1.4||1 410||8.0||2 040||1 400||2 120||2 580||750||80||40|